Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another day late post

Quilt Olympics update: in The Boy’s event: there are two more seams to sew to get a complete block. The Girl’s event is scheduled for later in the week. Hopefully.

Holy cow. Have you noticed that the month of February is half over? I have got less than 28 days to figure out how to make champagne truffles for The Husband’s cousin’s wedding shower. I told The Husband’s Mom I would do that for her. I better get moving on that. I should have been looking for a way to order chocolate over my lunch break instead of surfing blogs.

I know. I take on too many projects.

I wish I had some gum to chew. I feel the need to chaw my gums.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't had a gum earge in a while. You're blog brought back memories. I wonder if I'll want gum next time I'm at the store now?

    Can I have a truffle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week for v day both "Good Eats" and "Ham on the Street" made chocolate truffles, so there should be some good recipes and recources on foodtv.com

    Yum truffles . . . I call dibs on truffles that get mailed to CA but I won't hold my breath on that one.

    ReplyDelete