Monday, January 09, 2006

Welcome to the work week.

Quilt update: nada. I haven't done a thing because I am obsessed with the purse. I have now developed sore joints in my hands though so once it is finished I will not be crocheting anything else for awhile. The mood will definitely have to strike to do anymore of that.

In other news, I think I am skipping the first quilters meeting of the year at the quilt shop tomorrow. I'm kinda bummed about it. For one thing, I have nothing to bring to work on. So I'd be sitting there looking like an idiot. Also The Husband would then be left with caring for The Kids three nights in a row in one week and we can't have that. I mean, sure, they are his kids too, but it's a lot to ask so that I can sit and look like an idiot. If I hadn't been so obsessed with the purse, maybe I could have ridden out the guilt. Oh well.

Not much else going on here. It was a lovely lazy weekend, complete with jammies for everyone until lunch time. It's just the way to go now that the holidays have crashed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment