Thursday, January 05, 2006

Not an advertisement for hot dogs

The Girl is unfortunately sick today. She was, shall we say, expelling last night's dinner, most of the night. You guessed it. Hot dogs.

Anyway. I'm home with the kiddies, and not getting much done. It would have been a good day to quilt but I am still obsessed with the crocheted purse. I thought it would be done by now. I failed to factor in my inability to read instructions. I have one more piece to make before assembly can begin.

In other news, LogoAnn got a sewing machine for Christmas. I am all geek-sewing excited for her.

I guess I better go. The Girl is trying to take over the computer.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get all this stuff about sewing. Stores sell already made stuff. And yes, while it is maybe more expensive, it saves a) time, b) frustration, c) time. Did I mention it saves time? Plus, I can never find fabric I like, and the project never gets done. Case in point...I want a small tablecloth for my red table. I ended up buying some sort of beige fabric reminant that I'm not in love with. I've had it for 3 weeks. I'm not getting a table cloth. The stars will not align properly to get the measurements, fabric, scissors and sewing machine together in my mom's craft area all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody has to get it. It actually isn't even cheaper most of the time. It's just something I like to do.

    ReplyDelete