Friday, January 27, 2006

My purchase

The book I bought on eBay last night is called "Fun Fast Fusies" by Frieda Anderson. Just FYI.

So. Not much new here. Last night Chalicat came over for dinner and I gave her her birthday gift. A little late of course but I didn't see her for the actual day.

I just discovered a rip in the lining of my purse. All of my change has burrowed into this limbo area between the lining and the leather. Well, I think it is leather. Maybe it is.

I'm thinking of signing The Kids up for gymnastics lessons at a local gym. Is that too girlie for The Boy? I don't know. He loves to jump and I think he'd enjoy learning to tumble and stuff. I really only want to do it for the winter because it is pretty pricey. I thought it might be a good way for them to blow off some energy while a) not breaking anything at home, and b) not having a television on.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new book, and hopefully someday soon I'll get those borders sewn on the borders. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment