Friday, May 09, 2008

May Goals - crossing some off!

I've accomplished two of my May goals! I'm so pleased. There was one night when I didn't get to do my 10 minutes of quilting/sewing but I did make it up the next day. Without further ado, here is the updated list:

  • Quilt or sew 10 minutes a day
  • Finish the baby quilt - done!
  • Sew 10 pillowcases for the guild service project - done!
  • Create a sewing basket and little project book for my niece who is turning seven near Memorial Day.
  • Remove the binding from The Girl's quilt. Note the goal does not include rebinding!

Oh, and I also received the giveaway from Quilt Otaku. It's such a cute little bag! Photos will be coming shortly, of the accomplishments and the gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Good work crossing this off your list. You're 40% done. The little egg garden below looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zegi! You won fat quarters at QuiltersBuzz.com--thanks for reading and making a "Crazy quilt" commnent. Send me your mailing address at quiltersbuzz@gmail.com
    Cheers. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing a couple goals... I guess this means I can pick up the pillow cases on Monday? :) You are a contest winning queen too! Look at you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete