I've accomplished two of my May goals! I'm so pleased. There was one night when I didn't get to do my 10 minutes of quilting/sewing but I did make it up the next day. Without further ado, here is the updated list:
- Quilt or sew 10 minutes a day
- Finish the baby quilt - done!
- Sew 10 pillowcases for the guild service project - done!
- Create a sewing basket and little project book for my niece who is turning seven near Memorial Day.
- Remove the binding from The Girl's quilt. Note the goal does not include rebinding!
Oh, and I also received the giveaway from Quilt Otaku. It's such a cute little bag! Photos will be coming shortly, of the accomplishments and the gifts.