Sunday, August 13, 2006

quilt fix

This month I missed the quilt group meeting because it landed smack in the middle of The Husband's mom's birthday. This is an event not to be missed of course, and so I haven't had a quilting fix this month. I find myself looking for other outlets (besides the purchases on eBay, I mean...and I should report that I bought a walking foot and a darning foot recently on that most evil of portals) and so I am thinking of joining a quilt guild. They meet this Thursday at 7. I have to admit to being nervous. Am I going to be the group hack? Will they be nice? Will I be able find a parking spot???

1 comment:

  1. What's a quilt guild? Will you be earing points like in the guilds in Dungeons and Dragons? (Not that I know anything about that. I am not THAT geeky.)

    ReplyDelete