Friday, April 13, 2007

Secret Sister update

I forgot to mention that I got a new secret sister this past Tuesday at the quilt shop. I am so excited.

Of course, this also means that the person who had me for a secret sister revealed herself. Thank you, Rosemary! The parting gift she gave me was a ball jar of amish fabrics along with one thirties (or maybe twenties?) reproduction fat quarter that was made up of four or five different prints on one sheet. That was cool.

Also, my secret sister, who was Cindy, did not actually know who I was as I reported here. She made me that adorable postcard (which I should photograph and put up, but you know how lazy I am with the pictures) and had someone else address it. She didn't know who I was and I think she probably thought I was a bit silly for not catching on to the fact that the note was written in a different hand from the address label. Though I haven't yet checked to see how obvious the difference really was.

Anyway, I'm excited again to ferret out gifts for the new sis. And due to the birthday I didn't get to work on the Round Robin blocks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment