Tuesday, June 03, 2008

June goals & May update

Now that May is over it's time to decide what m goals for June will be.  Um, err...well we are trying really hard to get the house ready for market.  So here is my (craft/sewing/quilty) goal for the month:
  • Finish one hand-pieced sunburst block
You may remember that I had a goal to finish a certain number of these (which the number escapes me at the moment...maybe 8?) by the end of the year.  I have three done so far.  Sorry, I still have no pics of the finished blocks.

And the May roundup:

  • 10 minutes of quilting/sewing per day - not done :(
  • Finish the baby quilt - done!
  • Sew 10 pillowcases for the guild service project - done!
  • Created a sewing basket and little book of projects for the Niece - done!
  • Removed the binding from The Girl's quilt - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment